Devon - Open Face
- X-MATRIX Shell (multiaxial fiberglass, 3D organic fibers, special aramid fibers and carbon reinforcement)
- ECE/22-05, DOT and NBR-7471:2001
- Shell available in 3 different sizes
- XS to L, XL and XXL to XXXL
- X.mart dry Fabrics
- Soft padding anti-sweat and anti-allergic fabric
- Removable lining Washable lining
- Double-D Ring buckle
- Prepared for the use of Peak
- Weight: 950grs +/-50grs
All X.GARAGE helmets present very light outer-shells made with new X-Matrix technology, a process that combines multiaxial fiberglass, 3D organic fibers, special aramid fibers and carbon reinforcement. The result is a super strong and lightweight shell, 35% stronger for extension and bending resistance than normal fiberglass.
The interiors are fully lined with X.MART DRY, added performance fabrics that keep the interiors cool and dry, skin friendly with antiallergenic and Anti-bacterial properties
To complete an authentic styling and allow the riders the opportunity to customize their helmet, an extensive line of accessories is available, including 3 different color peaks, suitable both for X.G10 and X.G100 and 6 variously-tinted shields, stylishly tailored with optic leather bands and subtle branding for X.G100 versions.
- Available sizes - XS to XXXL
Shipping and Returns:
Estimated delivery 3 to 4 weeks due to present high demand.
ATTENTION: We do not accept returns on all our Helmet range.
We deliver both within Portugal and internationally. Find out more about on our terms and conditions page.